top of page
  • Writer's pictureBruce Lamb

COP26 - Climate Change - You Are The Climate Change

Updated: Nov 4, 2021

Why the CO2 'Theory' Fails 1. FACT. There is no evidence for the CO2 climate driver proposition in the real world using real data over hundreds of thousands of years. World temperatures do not follow CO2.

The world is not warming and has not been doing so for 18 years. Even under fraudulent UN-MetO-NOAA manipulated data the world is not warming. ALL the alarmist predictions of CO2 warmism have failed.
See and links in Article about BBC-MetO charlatan John Hammond's Science Denialist claims, in WeatherAction blog (sec3)
FACT Changing CO2 has no effect EVEN the Models used by the Met Office and UN's Climate Committee (the IPCC) show CO2 levels have no effect on the Jet Stream or extremes which come from the Wild Jet stream changes which they fail to predict. It is meteorological fact that the recent very wild weather extremes and contrasts follow from wild Jet Stream behavior. THAT Wild Jet Stream (Mini-Ice-Age) behavior was and is regularly predicted by Piers Corbyn's Solar-Lunar approach and is nothing to do with CO2.
See & Piers' video The claim that these extremes are driven by CO2 / man made Climate Change is a lie for which there is no evidence or scientific paper which demonstrates a link in the real world.

2. FACT. Even if CO2 had an effect the idea that Man’s 4% of total CO2 flux rules the other natural 96% flux in and out of sea/land making it follow man’s activity is a ridiculous conspiracy theory of nature.

It follows War should be declared on termites which emit 10x Man's CO2 equivalent. Why has this not happened?

3. FACT. The reason why the CO2 atmosphere theory can never work is that the Ocean-atmosphere interface controls the amount of CO2 in air – a warmer ocean (which holds 50x more CO2 than the atmosphere) emits CO2 and vice versa. This is very basic physics*.

Just as when you warm a glass of fizzy drink more CO2 comes off and it absorbs more when it is cold. Putting more CO2 above the glass of fizzy drink does NOT however warm it up!
Ocean temperatures CONTROL atmospheric CO2 levels. It is an observed fact in millions of years of data that Ocean temperature changes LEAD atmospheric CO2 changes.
Irrespective of these facts there are 2 other reasons why CO2 warmist theory must fail: a) the surafce cooling effect of plants b) Non equilibrium thermodynamics in the atmosphere - ie the assumptions of the ‘theory’ are nonsense. *Henry's Law.

"2014 (or 2015 or 2016 or 207 or 2018...) World hottest ever"? - Nope! built on:- BAD SCIENCE, Data Fraud and a brainwashed public by:- Carbon Tax grabbing Govts, Big Oil and Wall-St Super Corporations

The attached were taken by me from the European Geological Survey site a few minutes ago. They are very recent images that highlight something of significance and immediate danger to at least 100 million living souls on this planet. The red dots are earthquake centre's in and around the La Palma erupting volcano.

These earthquakes are not normal and are in all probability being generated deliberately to collapse the Western side of the island into the sea creating a mega tsunami that will cause devastation of immeasurable proportions, partticularly to the East coast of the US and Canada. Look at the pattern of earthquakes which are symetrically aligned. This is not a natural phenomena. It is man made.

What follows is speculation but nevertheless may contain more than a grain of truth.

To enable the Great Financial Reset and implement a single World Government with digital currency the group of mega wealthy elites need to remove the one great obstacle to their plans. The United States of America. As long as the US remains viable it is a threat to them. You are seeing daily erosions of rights and liberties in the US and elsewhere, instigated by the Nazi/CCP regime headed by Biden. Collapsing Las Palma into the Atlantic ocean would create a 100 - 150 foot tsunami that would hit the East coast of America and decimate the entire country leavin it wide open for foreign takeover and the eltes finally free to begin their reign of total terror unmolested. Be assured, the Nazi's did not lose WWII, they moved to America.

The Attached

You may decide I am crazy but what I see in those images of La Palma is deliberate energy manipulation of a geophysical event to make it worse. The La Palma eruption was never a natural event. It has been deliberately created with the end game being the mountain slide into the Atlantic and utter destruction by the mega tsunami that follows.

HAARP Phased Array Antennae's - Hurricanes - Volcanic Eruptions

HAARP Explained - Inventor Dr Bernard Eastlund

18 views0 comments


bottom of page