Private Security Businesses - Drafted In Trafalgar 26.9.20
Assault By Private - Allegedly - Security Businesses Drafted In By The Met Police? THIS IS NOW TREASON?
Further Investigation Now Underway..
Keep your video footage and Photo's 26.9.20 its evidence of what took place and the use of a Violent Private Militia or Goon Dogs against the British Public, listening to the truth being delivered about The NON Pandemic and the UK Govt Cover UP!!
We know this has been taking place for some time and how the Police, Banks, Judiciary at a high level are Common Purpose, Masonic or Leveraged recruits to the extended reach of the Bankers. Who or What is being Protected?
A Whistleblower identified three Private Security Colleagues working for the Met Police 26.9.20. He turned down a shift working for MET Police 26.9.20.
Serving Police Constables - Take An Oath of Office:
Under constitutional law, the sovereign people of the realm including the commonwealth, are governed by the laws and principles that they are happy to be governed by.
ALL public servants are in service to the people by sworn Oath of Office to a constitutional monarch, whom in turn is also in service to the people by sworn Oath (Coronation Oath).
These facts are not difficult to discern, as these facts are clearly evidenced within the public domain and easily accessible with just a little investigation.
The Office of Constable is fundamental to our system of politically independent policing by consent. It’s enabled the holders to discharge their duties with impartiality and discretion.
Communities are policed by members of the community. You can’t have greater accountability “ than that. “
Police Constables - Oath of Office
“I do solemnly and sincerely declare and affirm that I will well and truly serve the Queen in the office of constable, with fairness, integrity, diligence and impartiality, upholding fundamental human rights and according equal respect to all people; and that I will, to the best of my power, cause the peace to be kept and preserved and prevent all offences against people and property; and that while I continue to hold the said office I will to the best of my skill and knowledge discharge all the duties thereof faithfully according to law.”
Sir Robert Peel’s nine principles of policing
1. The basic mission for which the police exist is to prevent crime and disorder.
2. The ability of the police to perform their duties is dependent upon public approval of police actions.
3. Police must secure the willing cooperation of the public in voluntary observance of the law to be able to secure and maintain the respect of the public.
4. The degree of co-operation of the public that can be secured diminishes proportionately to the necessity of the use of physical force.
5. Police seek and preserve public favour not by catering to public opinion but by constantly demonstrating absolute impartial service to the law.
6. Police use physical force to the extent necessary to secure observance of the law or to restore order only when the exercise of persuasion, advice and warning is found to be insufficient.
7. Police, at all times, should maintain a relationship with the public that gives reality to the historic tradition that the police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give fulltime attention to duties which are
8. Police should always direct their action strictly towards their functions and never appear to usurp the powers of the judiciary.
9. The test of police efficiency is the absence of crime and disorder, not the visible evidence of police action in dealing with it.
More on: https://www.5gmediawatch.com/
Private Security Militia - Posing As -
MET POLICE - DO NOT - HAVE AN OATH OF OFFICE.
When Sir Robert Peel was designing the foundations of our police service, he put at its heart the citizen in uniform, policing by consent with absolute impartiality under the law.
While the policing landscape has changed since then, and will doubtless continue to change and face many challenges, we can be justly proud that, thus far, this office of constable has been the beating heart of the British policing model and has underpinned the service we provide to our communities, including allowing chief officers operational independence to make decisions that are right for the safety of the people in their force area, and shoring up our forces’ legitimacy through robust accountability.
Chief Constable Sara Thornton – Chair, National Police Chiefs’ Council
26.9.20 Punched to The Ground
Yes looks like private security thugs used @ Trafalgar.
Basically it is Treason!
ELITE SECURITY SERVICES LONDON LTD
Company number 12521136.
ALSHARIF, Ahmad Suleiman Ahmad
125a, Wembley Hill Road, Wembley, Middlesex, United Kingdom, HA9 8DT
Role ACTIVE Director:
Date of birth: December 1989
Appointed on : 17 March 2020
Country of residence: United Kingdom
R.EAGLE SECURITY LTD
Company number 11520405.
1 active person with significant control / 0 active statements
Mr Dhiren Patel ACTIVE
140 Preston Hill, Preston Hill, Harrow,
United Kingdom, HA3 9XF
Notified on: 16 August 2018
Date of birth: November 1990
Nature of control
Ownership of shares – 75% or more
Ownership of voting rights - 75% or more
Right to appoint and remove directors
Country of residence: United Kingdom